Thursday, October 18, 2007

Written Notes

Very 1st story Board
1. Red Riding Hood getting Ready in Car
2. Walk to the Bar
3. Good Guy and Lil Red
4. GG and Lil Red and Bad Guy
5. GG, LR, BG Talks to LR
6. GG Tell's BG off
7. GG and LR walk into bar holding hands
8. GG buys LR a drink
9. GG and LR in Bar laughing
10. GG gets phone number

(Need to Incorporated wolf or Grandmother some how into it)
(Think in layers and Actor's in Layers)

Back up work, Back up work, Back up work!!!

Area's that need work movement in bar and mountain scene, add cloud movement, work on leg movement work on the end, figure out what Lil red can do to kill wolf.


Process: When I started with the story Board, I had to big and to broad of an idea. Then I went to start by Red driving to her local bar to meet someone. I then changed it yet again and had Little Red go to her local bar by herself and Red was able to attack the wolf whom happened to be her local bartender.
I kept trying to find images that I liked and I just couldn't find anything. SO I ended up creating everything free hand in illustrator and importing it into Flash. I had so many layers.

My biggest problem with this project is every time I went to save a document the computer would absolutely freeze on me. It was so frustrating.

One thing that tremendously helped was watching cartoons. I don't watch much TV but when I was watching the cartoon network, I realized that flash is EVERYWHERE. I then was just watching my local TV show on Thursday night and I counted the number of Ad's that used even just a little bit of flash and I was amazed. Out of 16 ads during Grace Anatomy 12 of them used Flash in some way.

I think it is really cool to be able to look at a flash document and have an idea on how that was created.

Well that's it for now, I need to find a definition for Design. I will talk to you later.

marsha

Flash~Integrating sound
Transfer to an AIF file.
Keep the song with the File ALWAYS!
File Import Library/ Sync to Strain.
Bottom layer sound. More generic the better, drag sound to the stage and then set it as a key frame.

No comments: