Thursday, October 18, 2007

The more I learn the more excited I get and on Design!

I AM SO ECSTATIC THAT I AM LEARNING BUTTONS!!! YEAH!!

OK Now that I got that out, I am so incredibly excited about leaning how to do action script withing Flash! I think it is so cool. This is what I want to do for a living, I want to create really cool flash presentations for the Internet, I know I have a long way to go, but I am ecstatic about learning it. YEAH!!!

I can not wait until Dreamweaver!!!

I have been in the process of designing a website basically from a template website, for a company called Contemporary Design, and I can not wait to really dig into flash and learn Dreamweaver there are just so much you can do when you design it from scratch then when you use a template document. Here is CDP's Website

Now on Design...
What is Design?
How do you define design?

Dictionary.com defines design as, "Click Here"

My first response was "Design is a process, it is a good idea, it is a premeditated plan to achieve a specific goal."

Then I thought about it for a while and here is what I came up with..."Design has to be balanced which is an equality with in a work, it has to have proportion this means having a relationship to elements one to another regarding to size. Design has to do with infesis on one thing that dominates weather it be brighter, bolder, bigger or smaller. Design needs some sort of sequence or order. Lastly Design needs to be united in a way where everything works as one element."

You then asked me can design be function? My answer is yes in actually design is Art and it can be any thing that you create from the mind.

That's my thoughts on Design...

marsha

No comments: