Sunday, October 21, 2007

Font's and Articles

Just sitting here watching the cowboy game, wondering thinking about design and the project in my head. My first idea was to re cap the website and make it into a smaller formula that could be sunk into either a cell or a palm useing wireless capability. Then I thought about how does that pertain to design. So I came up with everything from short definitions of design to long definitions of design.

I want to do more then just text.

I want to do something with more in it. I just can't think of anything So I looked through font's and I have looked at some websites and nothing is coming along. So I guess I will keep on thinking and hopefully something will pop up. I am still running in circles trying to figure out Flash and button's.

Is there a way to click on a button and let it take you to another page in flash, or is that just in dream weaver? I want to learn so much and there is just so little time to do it in.

I am going to go with my gut and say that Flash is just like a movie and you can put buttons in it but it won't send you some where else. I will see what happens. hmmm... Let's let the wheels start turning...

marsha

No comments: