Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Mind Over Load

I was searching the Internet today and I found a really interesting site that I enjoy. The site is Veer. com , it has everything from Illustrations, photography and type in which you can purchase.

I am shocked with how much there is to learn and to know about the graphics world. Every time I search the Internet, I am fascinated with everything there is to see. I looked at Designcharts.com today and I am on brain over load. I sit here and look at all the flash technology and notice that I know nothing about flash. I guess you have to start with the basics of everything before you become an expert at it.

I also went to Wikipedia and typed in Flash. It tells a little bit of the history it helps me realize that I can do anything if I put my mind to it. Flash came out only in 1996 therefore it is sad that I am just now learning how to use it but at the same time, I know that if I just keep on learning and working on it, I will be able to do the same sort simple things that I have seen on the Internet. It give me hope.

No comments: